- Civil Engineer, graduated in 1975 from the School of Engineering of Universidade Mackenzie.
- He took more than 20 undergraduate courses at USP and IPT (structures, pathologies, foundations, structural systems, expertise, prestressed concrete, among others);
- Structural Calculation of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed, Metallic and Wooden Structures.
- Engineering Technical Expertise resulting from Fires, Windstorms, Earthworks, Building Collapses, Building Pathologies, Engineering Risk and Warranty Insurance.
- Wind action on buildings.
- Assessment of Damage in Concrete and Metallic Structures due to Heat caused by Fire.
- Evaluation of Pathologies in Concrete, Metallic and Wood Structures;
- Claims arising from Containment Structures and Collapsed Slopes.
- Value-at-Risk Survey.
- Technical Assistant in Judicial Expertise and Law Arbitration.
- Designer of Structures during the academic period.
- Partner in the Marcelli e Stranieri Structural Design office for 4 years.
- Responsible for Project Quality Control and Construction Inspection at CONESP (School Constructions of the States of São Paulo, currently FDE) for 9 years.
- Author of Works of Art Projects (Bridges and Roads) for CESP (Companhia Energética de São Paulo).
- Managing Partner of Maitenance, a company specialized in Hospital Maintenance for 3 years.
- General Maintenance Manager of FURP (Fundação do Remédio Popular) with Implementation of Building for Fractionation of Antibiotics (Clean Area) for 3 years.
- Responsible for the Construction and Revitalization of several buildings as an independent engineer for 5 years.
- Civil Engineering Expert from 2000 to the present, with participation in more than 5,000 claims.
- Author of the book “Sinistros da Construção Civil, Causas e Soluções”, published by PINI, a reference work in the Brazilian expertise market, with more than 5,000 copies sold.