Civil Engineering Expert
Civil Engineer (Universidade São Judas Tadeu), with Specialization in Foundations and Geotechnics (Faculty of Engineering of São Paulo) and Specialization in Dam Safety (IPT – Institute for Technological Research)
Raphael has been part of the team of experts at Critério Experts since 2013, currently he has been leading experts dealing with wide technical complexity, mainly with an emphasis on geotechnics, foundations, dams and other earth works.
He has extensive experience in supervising railway works as a civil construction technician, also working on claims in the areas of geotechnics and foundations, leading and participating in claim studies in structures such as dams and large highway works, including coordinating technical teams of PHD’s .
MAIN CASES AS EXPERT:
- 2022 – Failure of several embankments in the Rio-Santos Highway – USD 15 m
- 2021 – Failure in a SHP headrace tunnel in Espírito Santo – USD 12m
- 2021 – Study on Piping in an Earth Dam in Amazonas – USD 10m
- 2020 – Partial failure of a tailings dam in Minas Gerais – USD 20m
- 2020 – Salvador Airport runway pavement failures – USD 10 m
- 2019 – Tailings Dam failure in Minas Gerais – USD 250m
- 2018 – Failure of several embankments in road works in Minas Gerais – USD 20 m
- 2018 – Seismic mapping work cover for oil and gas in Amazonas – USD 20 m
Tel./WhatsApp: +55 (11) 97393-3145