- Lawyer, MBA in Executive Management and Extension in Insurance and Reinsurance
André joined Critério Experts in 2022 as a Business Development and Relationship Director, and is responsible for granting communications and liaison between clients and stakeholders around Brazil and International markets. Prior to joining Critério during his 26 years Insurance and claims career, André was the Head of large and complex claims for Chubb Brazil, besides previously working in the same position for carriers as Zurich Latam and Allianz Brazil. He also acted as Managing Director and Executive Adjuster for Sedgwick and Crawford Brazil.
MAIN CASES AS EXPERT:
- Lead Insurer – Handling mining dam collapse, approx. USD100m.
- Lead Insurer – Ship Unloaders collision, approx. USD225m.
- Lead Adjuster – Fire Claim on Port Operator Warehouse, approx. USD50m.
- Lead Adjuster – Iron Ore Leakage on ore pipelines, approx. USD50m.
- Co-Lead Insurer – Soil subsidence on Mining Industry Claim, approx. USD300m.
- Lead Adjuster –Machinery breakdown on GAS turbine, approx. USD75m.
- Lead Insurer – Cyber Attack to a Retail Store – USD6m.