Civil Engineering Expert
- Civil Engineer (Universidade São Judas Tadeu)
- Studying Masters Degree in Housing – IPT – Institute of Technological Research/SP
- The practice of Foundations and Geotechnics – FESP
Alexandre, started his career at Construtora Zarif LTDA, based in São Paulo, and worked in the departments of budgeting, planning, inspection and execution of works in the building segment (commercial real estate) and in the industrial segment in works at Petrobras.
He also worked in engineering companies providing specialized geotechnical and foundation services to execute large special foundations and containment for building and infrastructure works (Building Ilha Pura/RJ; Jardim das Perdizes/SP; Parque da Cidade/SP; Infrastructure: Piscinão Guamiranga 850,000m³; Klabin SA Celulose; Metro/SP Linha Verde). In addition, he taught a civil engineering course at a private institution with the subjects of foundations I, budget, planning and control of works.
Currently, he is exclusively dedicated to Critério Experts, where he works as a Civil Expert in support of clients in the insurance market in lawsuits in professional CL, employer CL, Engineering Risks, Civil Liability, Guarantee Insurance, Property, arbitration, among others.
MAIN CASES AS EXPERT:
- 2020 – Road Embankment Slippage USD 6.5m
- 2021 – Guarantee Insurance – Oil and Gas construction work – USD 20.5m
- 2021 – Guarantee Insurance – Construction and assembly – cellulose – USD 2.0